Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Maximo Template Parameters
iewnhoff
The Maximo Report Templates create 4 Parameters.
They are where, appname, paramdelimiter, and paramstring.
I know the reason behind the 'where' parameter but have not been able to location the function of the appname, paramdelimiter, and paramstring ones.
Can anyone help me understand the purpoose and usage of these 3 parameters?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
joshhidley
The "appname" parameter is the Maximo application which the report is launched from. For example "ASSET", "WOTRACK", "INVENTOR" etc. In my experience, this is reliably populated.
As for "paramstring" and "paramdelimiter", I'm not sure what they are for.
In my reports, I need to filter data based on the Maximo user which is running the report. I was hoping that data would be somewhere in the "paramstring" parameter, but "paramstring" and "paramdelimiter" are always null for me.
Josh