Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
IOD std template to capture design requirement
bhattinilesh
Hi
We are in process to design the information objects.
Please suggest if Actuate provides any standard template to capture all
the relevant information pertaining to the information objects.
Ex. if 'InfoObj' is refering 2 tables such as tab1 & tab2. and having data element Tab1.col1, Tab1.col2, Tab2.col1 & Tab2.col2
and some where clause Tab1.col1 = Tab2.col1
We need to capture all these infomation in some Word/Excel documnet.
So if you have any template to capture such details. pls forward me.
Thanks
Nileash
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmurphy
Hi Nileash,
I'm not quite sure what you are looking for. Are you trying to find some sort of document that helps you plan out/design what Information Objects should be created and what each object should contain? If so, I'm not aware of any "official" document like this from Actuate.
If you are looking for something else, please clarify.
Rob
bhattinilesh
No, I am not looking for such doc which tell me what to design and what should it contains.
I am looking for a template in which I will documnet everything of already created information object.
Thanks in advance
Nileash
rmurphy
I haven't seen any document like this. You could create a BIRT report that uses an XML data source to point and the .IOB file and generate a report. Using this approach, you woul not have to manually create the document for every .IOB.
Rob