Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Customize output / format for Excel
gslane
Is there a way to customize the report format based on whether I'm rendering an excel spreadsheet v. a PDF file?
For example, the PDF file should contain the entire report including report title, footer, all tables, etc.
The excel file should only contain the data in one of the tables (including groups and column headings). The report I'm referring to has 3 tables....
1. reference data header (prints once at the beginning of report)
2. report detail (includes groups and column headings)
3. reference data footer (prints once at end of report)
For excel rendering, I only want to include the report detail table. If possible, this should EXCLUDE anything on the master page as well.
Thanks,
Steve
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gslane
Nevermind........ I figured it out. "Visibility" can be set for specific outputs.