Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Expression Builder Error
mrong
I have the followings in expression builder for a data field.
if ((dataSetRow["RUWareFaxS::PICK_TICKET_STATUS"] in ('FINALIZED')) && (dataSetRow["RUWareFaxS::ITM_STATUS"] in ('O','P')) && (dataSetRow["RUWareFaxS::REQ_QTY"] != null) && (dataSetRow["RUWareFaxS::REL_QTY"]!= null ))
{dataSetRow["RUWareFaxS::REQ_QTY"]-dataSetRow["RUWareFaxS::REL_QTY"]}
else {0}
I am keep getting the following error, Any idea?
Data (id = 289):
+ A BIRT exception occurred: Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: TypeError: Can't use instanceof on a non-object.
Script source: {1}, line: 9,942, text:
<compiled script>. See next exception for more information.
Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: TypeError: Can't use instanceof on a non-object.
Script source: {1}, line: 9,942, text:
<compiled script>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
Hi,
Can you give us a little more background? In what context are you executing this expression? When is the script executing?
The non-object is likely the zero value in the Else clause. What were you intending to assign that zero to?
Thanks.
mrong
I used if-stmt do the condition checking. If it is ture do the math, otherwise just assign value 0 to that field.
thanks.
bhanley
I guess I should re-phrase my question. Where in the report and in what context are you firing off this conditional logic? Are you adding a calculated field to a data set? Adding some sort of dynamic text to a row in the table?
Knowing this will help me work through the issue and provide a functional solution.
Thanks.