Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to deploy UML reports on a Tomcat webapp server?
pdeswert
I have got uml reports (I mean reports having a UML data source and data sets accessing the UML data source). In RSA/Report Design Perspective there is an option to view a report having a UML data source in a web viewer (Run > View Report > 0 In Web Viewer). That works fine but my reports are not accessible from the net. Therefore I would like to deploy them on a web app server (namely Tomcat 6.0). What do I have to do to enable a BIRT web viewer app deployed in Tomcat to process a uml report?
Many thanks for your help.
Pierre
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pdeswert
Dear all,<br />
<br />
The RFE Rational community gives us the ability to propose features that we would like to see in next releases of Rational products. So, I have introduced a RFE (Request For Enhancement) to enable the generation of UML reports on a web application server.<br />
<p class='bbc_indent' style='margin-left: 40px;'><br />
Headline: <strong class='bbc'>Enable BIRT Web Viewer to access UML data sources</strong><br />
ID: 2088 <br />
RATLC ID: RATLC00572729<br />
Product: Software Architect <br />
Component: Analysis, Reporting, Publishing<br /></p>
The status of this RFE is <em class='bbc'>Uncommitted Candidate </em>. That means that it will not be delivered within the next year, but the theme is aligned with IBM?s two year strategy. Within one year, the request will be either rejected or planned for a future release.<br />
<br />
Best Regards,<br />
<br />
Pierre<br />
<br />
PS. The RFE community is of great interest. It gives us the ability to search, submit, comment RFEs, and vote! :-)<br />
See <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/support/rational/rfe/
'> RFE Rational Community </a>