Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
switch from jasper to birt report
masculinii
Hi,
first excuse my english,
so, i have a programme swing to generate a dynamique jasper report used a parameters and i hope to change with the birt report,
can somebody help me or oriente me , because iam a beginner,
thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi masculinii,
Can you explain a little more?
masculinii
I have a swing application that dynamically generates the report, chart and gauge according to user settings and I was asked to do so with birt.
I use an Oracle database with complex queries.
tnx
mwilliams
masculinii,<br />
<br />
This post from the devShare may help:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/devshare/interactive-reporting/145-standalone-chart-engine-and-builder-examples/#description'>Standalone
Chart Engine and Builder Examples - Designs & Code - BIRT Exchange</a>