Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Time Aggregation
DButtery
Hi all,
This has probably been covered before but I couldn't locate a thread that matched my issue ...
I am designing a report that contains an 'elapsed time' data column. The elapsed time is an integer representing total minutes of elapsed time.
For my data rows I am taking this value and displaying it in 'HH:MM' format and it is working just fine ...
In the report footer I want to show the sum of the data rows.
I added an aggregation function to sum the data but cannot see how to get the total minutes to display as 'HH:MM' ... The aggregator either returns an error or only displays the total minutes as an integer value.
Does someone have an example of how this can/should be done?
Thanks,
-Dennis
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Dennis,<br />
<br />
This previous thread may help. If not, let me know and I'll help you out.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/forum/designing-birt-reports/13646-how-aggregate-datetime-values-3.html'>http://www.birt-exchange.com/forum/designing-birt-reports/13646-how-aggregate-datetime-values-3.html</a>
;
DButtery
Got it! Thanks!