Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Graph plots showing 2 decimal places
richpoulse
Hi,
I have a graph which is showing % data for certain months of the year. I am displaying the percentages at every point of the graph. My problem is I want it to show xx.xx% only to 2 decimal places, but unfortunately its showing to 3 decimal places. Is there an option i can change somewhere in order to have all numbers that are displayed only to 2 decimal places.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
You just need to apply formatting to the labels themselves (see attached thumbnail). Once in the label formatting window, choose Standard Format, two fraction digits and a percent sign as the suffix. You should be all set.
I have attached a sample report that does this so you can have a model to follow.
Good Luck!
richpoulse
Hi,
Thanks a lot! Your suggestion worked perfectly! Much appreciated!
Cheers!
worapachar
Formatting numeric data in a text element
When you insert dynamic data in a text element, you use the VALUE-OF tag. To
format the dynamic data, include, within the VALUE-OF tag, a format attribute
that specifies which format you want, as shown in the following examples. You
must enclose the format value in double quotation marks (" ").
<VALUE-OF format="$#,###.00">row["orderTotal"]</VALUE-OF>
<VALUE-OF format="#.000">row["unitTotal"]</VALUE-OF>
You can use any format pattern that the Format Number property supports, as
described in the preceding section.