Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can?t export report to PDF
andrelo
Hi all
I´m having an error with a report that I have designed for Rational Common Reporting.
From the Report Viewer when I try to export report to PDF this error is displayed
+ The report file : C:Program FilesIBMWebSphereAppServerprofilesAppSrv01installedAppsxxxxxxNode01CellRPM_DW.earrpm-cr_7.1.1.2.warC:WINDOWSTEMP8FD08C41-1812-4CD0-B2E4-488F72566F7F.rptdesign does not exist or contains errors.
This is the only report that throws this error. If you can see the name of the report is 8FD08C41-1812-4CD0-B2E4-488F72566F7F.rptdesign but it appear with a C:WINDOWSTEMP at the beginning. I'm clueless.
If someone has any idea... it will be really helpfull for me.
Thanks in advance
Andrelo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
andrelo
Afters some tests I was able to fix this configuration problem of my environment. I modified my Rational Common Reporting birt viewer initial path to ... that way it doesn´t look for the temporary location of the OS.
Also I needed to copy my rptdesigns to the location where the birt viewer was lookign for 'em ... then I also had to rename my reports usign the unique name that Rational Common Reporting assigns to it.
It was logical and easy after all... but took me long time to solve.
Hope this helps anybody.
Andrelo