Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Thicker lines in line chart
Mihsah
Hi
I have made a line chart in Birt and chosen the maximum width on the lines (there are 4 levels).
When I preview the report the lines are really thick but when I generate a the report (as a pdf-file) through my Java engine, the lines are pretty thin.
How can I make them thicker?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Mihsah
Do anyone know? Maybe I can in some way increase the thickness of the lines through the XML code?
EDIT:
Don't worry about it fellows. I've found a solution now, using the following line in the report engine:
context.put(EngineConstants.APPCONTEXT_CHART_RESOLUTION, new Integer(100))
A smaller integer value gives thicker lines!
EDIT 2: But unfortunately a smaller integer value also gives lower quality on the graphs
mwilliams
Hi Mihsah,
Are the lines the same thickness in the pdf no matter what thickness you choose in BIRT?
Mihsah
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Hi Mihsah,<br />
<br />
Are the lines the same thickness in the pdf no matter what thickness you choose in BIRT?</p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi! if I choose a smaller thickness in BIRT the lines become thinner in the pdf file.<br />
<br />
If I choose to have a good resolution on the chart (e.g. 600), the lines become thin in the pdf-file even if I choose the maximum thickness in BIRT (if I don't choose the maximum thickness, the lines become minute).