Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
ContentEmitter question
tradiate
For some reports, like the one attached, there is only a chart, and no table data. I am trying to write a JSON emitter that can be run against any report, and render JSON that represents the data used to create the report. For reports that consist of only a chart, my emitter doesn't seem to get called for the various startXXX methods in the IContentEmitter interface. If I run my emitter against reports like, say, the classicModels.rptdesign, then I do get called (since the classicModels.rptdesign has table data).
What I'd like to do for these "chart-only" reports is somehow drill into them to get the raw data that was used to populate the chart.
Does anyone know how I should go about doing this? Are there existing emitters out there that I can use as a guide?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet