Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with Word and html text
buealb
Hi,
I have a problem when I try to add an html text in a word report.
If I add a Text Item as HTML and add the following string:
<STRONG>test</STRONG><STRONG>test2</STRONG>
the first STRONG is not formatted to bold. In pdf it works correctly, but in word it doesn't work.
But If I add any character before the strong:
.<STRONG>test</STRONG><STRONG>test2</STRONG>
Then the strong works. It always occurs when I start a new line.
Do you know how can I solve this problem?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi buealb,<br />
<br />
This sounds like a bug to me. Please search the bugs at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a>, and log one for this issue if there isn't already one logged. If I find a workaround, I'll post it in here. Also, if you could please post any bug info in here for future reference, that'd be great. Thanks.