Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab and right margin
rutuja
Hi,
I have a crosstab element. I have set the right margin to 20 points. But when the report is rendered in html, there is no margin displayed at all.
I also changed the crosstab css and set the margin but it still does not work.
I am not sure what i need to set.
Thanks, Rutuja
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Rutuja,<br />
<br />
This seems to only work for PDF output. You might file a bug for it at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a> and see what they say. It may be the intended behavior to only work for PDF. That I am not sure about.
rutuja
Thanks Michael for your input.
Rutuja