Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to use stored procedure using DEAPI
JD21
Hi All,
I have been using the BIRT Designer for some time but am new to the DEAPI.I need to create a dynamic report where the number of columns in the report will be known only at runtime. I am using Birt-all-in-one 2.3.0
My problem is
a)How do I use stored procedures using the DEAPI and pass the necessary parameters to it.
Ex {call Patient_vaccines (?,?,?,?,?,?)}
where this sproc requires six parameters to be passed to it. and how to link the parameters and the sproc. Currently I am able to using simple SQL statements without any parameters like (select * from customers). and I am able to get the resultset.
b)How do I bind the resultset from the sproc to the table . I know that
table.setDataSet( designHandle.findDataset("data set name")
will get me the dataset but how do I get the result set in some kind of a loop to create the dynamic columns?
Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
JD.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet