Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem exporting to PDF in IE6
egolan74
I am using BIRT as a separate war in our JBoss / Tomcat servers.<br />
I call a report with a URL like:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://goley01-lap:9898/viewer/frameset?__report=report/ConfigurationProperties.rptdesign&Configuration=ConfigWithRoles&Username=AD1EAdmin&Password=Z6+SVPTQmNM7hLmqJwd3QQ==&__title=Configuration'>http://goley01-lap:9898/viewer/frameset?__report=report/ConfigurationProperties.rptdesign&Configuration=ConfigWithRoles&Username=AD1EAdmin&Password=Z6+SVPTQmNM7hLmqJwd3QQ==&__title=Configuration</a>
; Properties Report<br />
<br />
BIRT version is 2.3.0<br />
<br />
Everything is OK.<br />
When we try to export the report to PDF (I think to other formats as well) in IE6, nothing happens.<br />
It seems like a JS bug.<br />
<br />
In IE7 or FF - there's no problem exporting.<br />
<br />
Anyone knows something about this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Can you please log a bug for this?<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/community.php'>Community</a><br
/>
<br />
Jason
egolan74
<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=269936'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=269936</a>
;