Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Embed Report into JSP
Rapporter
Hi,
I am trying to Embed report in JSP. I am using Report Engine API to generate report. I have set setEmbeddable(true). But how will i embed into jsp. i mean what code should be written there? Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
Check out the tag library. Makes embedding very easy.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsage2.2.php#tags'>Using
the BIRT Report Viewer</a>
Rapporter
Thanks. It was really Helpful.
Rapporter
Hi bhanley,
The link provided by you is foe embedding BIRT report viewer output in JSp. Actually I missed to mention i want to embed RE API out put to JSP. Can you plz help?
Thanks,
Surabhi
Rapporter
Hi,
i am still struglling with embedding report in JSP Through RE API. Plz help