Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
fill up color between two lines in Line chart
mh10
Hi,
regarding editing line chart
How to fill up the color between two lines on Line chart?
Also,
How can i mention a text near a drawn line on a line chart?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi mh10,
If I'm understanding the color between two lines thing correctly, I'm not sure that there's a way to do that. You can color the lines and markers, but I don't think you can do the space in-between two series lines.
Can you explain the second question a little further? Thanks.
mh10
hi Michael,<br />
see attached sample line graph from zip file, which i am trying to create.<br />
It has 4 lines and two markers on it, <br />
<br />
Line A -- which has green color <br />
Line B -- has red color<br />
Line C -- has brown color<br />
Line D -- also has brown color, as i these are margin lines and i want to fill the color between these Line C & Line D. ????<br />
<br />
Then i want to show Line A, Line B, Line C, Line D or any other comment line near to their respective lines on graph as shown. ????<br />
<br />
Then as you can see on graph Line A has some part dotted after one marker, how can show these some part of line dotted with same color?<br />
<br />
And in legend now i want to show this dotted line with different name. How?<br />
<br />
<br />
Any suggestions.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Hi mh10,<br />
<br />
If I'm understanding the color between two lines thing correctly, I'm not sure that there's a way to do that. You can color the lines and markers, but I don't think you can do the space in-between two series lines.<br />
<br />
Can you explain the second question a little further? Thanks.</p></blockquote>
mh10
Hi,
waiting for quick response on line graph in above attached zip file.
Thanks.