Hello,<br />
<br />
I'm trying to generate a report via the BIRT viewer so that the report document file is over-written, that is, there is only ever one version of report document file for each report. However, for each report request a separate report document file is created and the cache of report documents is growing. BIRT_OVERWRITE_DOCUMENT is set to true. Following is the URL that I am using to request the report:<br />
<br />
"
http://153.184.16.46:8080/tirfreports/frameset?__report=ShiftReport.rptdesign&__showtitle=false&__title=Shift Report&ShiftDate=2009-03-13&StartTime=1060&ShiftDuration=710&DayOfWeek=Thursday"<br />
<br />
Within the In the BIRT WEB VIEWER Project the following folders are being created under the documents directory every time I run this report:<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>documents (folder)<br />
BIRTDOCE665CE6858AC2A328C84B3C91ADFA50B (folder)<br />
20090319_155643_517 (folder)<br />
report (folder)</strong><br />
ShiftReport.rptdocument (file)<br />
<strong class='bbc'>20090319_160056_192 (folder)<br />
report (folder)</strong><br />
ShiftReport.rptdocument (file)<br />
<strong class='bbc'>20090319_160115_224 (folder)<br />
report (folder)</strong><br />
ShiftReport.rptdocument (file)<br />
<br />
Can anyone help?