Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT 2.3.1 include java class
loume
Hi,
I design a birt report for 2.3.1, and this report will include java class name birtinit.class.
and this file I put in webappsbirtWEB-INFclasses
In initialize script I writed code like BirtInitClass = new Packages.BirtInit();
and in this script I have to call some function in BirtInitClass that is I define in java class.
but the result had some problem, So I try to change script to echo java class return result.
then I got result is false, but this function will return result is true, so I think that problem is when I run birt report
I can't access this java class, Is any setting I need set or change to fix this problem?
My run report in:
Tomcat 5.5.26
BIRT 2.3.1
thx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi loume,
Try jarring up the .class file and see if that helps. I jar the class file and put it in the WEB-INF/lib folder and that works.
Hope this helps.
loume
Hi mwilliams,
I had try to jar the class file and put in WEB-INF/lib folder.
Now it's work, thx