Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
URL Rewrite to OpenDepoy admin
System
I would like to enable access to the OpenDeploy GUI over port 80 (normally 8081, blocked by firewall) and figure i can use one of either Mod_Rewrite or proxy mapping rules to enable, but cant find the right place to do so.
I have presumed that i cant run it on 80 since the apache/iwebd server is here (?)
I've tried in iw.cfg > iwproxy_preconnect_remap and in iw_ts_rewrite_via_mod_rewrite.conf but no luck.
However im not sure how to get iw_ts_rewrite_etc to be re-read (iwreset?).
Any pointers appreciated, id like to run it at /iw/opendeploy/
Liam
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't believe you're going through proxy, so I don't think that would do it.
I just tried sticking an alias in the IWHOME/iw-webd/conf/httpd.conf and doing an iwreset -ui - but that didn't seem to work either (of course I might have written it incorrectly)
Ultimately what I do is create a bookmark for it in my browser so I don't have to remember what the URL is - might seem kind of lo-tech, but it works.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Johnny
I believe the file you need to change is
IWHOME/iw-webd/conf/httpd.conf.
template
John Cuiuli
Consultant
Sydney, Australia
Adam Stoller
I was hurrying to head off to my customer's site this morning - I *did* make the change to the httpd.conf.template - I just left the '.template' off in my post. Sorry (and thanks for following up on that - since it is important to make the changes in the right place)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
dharrels
I've been trying to do this same thhing today with no luck so far. I was thinking that iwproxy could redirect port 80 trafffic to port 8081 for me, but it's just not happening yet. This is what I have so far:
[iwproxy_preconnect_remap]
_regex=/iw/opendeploy/(.*)=
http://localhost:8081/iw/opendeploy/$1