Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cascade Parameter with Interactive Viewer
Pujan
The interactive viewer is not functioning properly. I have cascading parameters and I am dynamically building the query in "beforeOpen" of the child dataset.
When I select a parent, then the list of child results should display based on the selected parent. But in the interactive viewer as soon as I select a parent, the screen shows me that its processing... but no results are retrieved and it just hangs. I tried numerous times but doesn't work. I also removed the script ( thinking the script is causing problem), but still the same issue. Cascading parameters is not working in interactive viewer.
I have Interactive viewer working with iServer & also the latest version ( version 10 sp1) deployed on JBoss 5.0 as well. Both Interactive viewers are not working in case of cascading parameters
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmurphy
Hi Pujan,
I have reproduced the error and am currently working to see if there is a work around. The problem appears to be isolated to using multiple data sets with the cascading parameter (which is probably a majority of the usage scenarios).
I will continue to look for a work around and will post back what I find.
Rob