Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Setting page size in Pixels
vradhika
Hi,
I need to set the column width for each column in the report based on java swing table column widths from the UI which is in pixels. I set the Master page to a custom page size and set the height and width in pixels.
I am getting the following error when I try to set the Master Page to a custom page size in pixels and include a chart in the report:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: "fromUnits"must be one of the absolute units(CM, IN, MM, PT).
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.util.DimensionUtil.convertTo(DimensionUtil.java:89)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.util.DimensionUtil.convertTo(DimensionUtil.java:190)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.util.DimensionUtil.convertTo(DimensionUtil.java:218)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.elements.MasterPage.getSize(MasterPage.java:127)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.validators.MasterPageSizeValidator.doValidate(MasterPageSizeValidator.java:83)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.validators.MasterPageSizeValidator.validate(MasterPageSizeValidator.java:74)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.validators.ValidationNode.perform(ValidationNode.java:133)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.validators.ValidationExecutor.perform(ValidationExecutor.java:77)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.core.DesignElement.validateWithContents(DesignElement.java:2057)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.core.DesignElement.validateWithContents(DesignElement.java:2067)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.core.Module.semanticCheck(Module.java:1388)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.core.Module.doClone(Module.java:824)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.ModuleHandle.copy(ModuleHandle.java:3287)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportRunnable.cloneRunnable(ReportRunnable.java:209)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.EngineTask.prepareDesign(EngineTask.java:1346)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.doRun(RunTask.java:196)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.run(RunTask.java:90)
Has anyone come across this problem before?
Thanks in advance,
Radhika
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Radhika,<br />
<br />
This looks like a bug to me. Please log a bug for this at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a>. Thanks.