Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Charting Aggregation
MrMariusz
I created a table, grouped the data with specific characteristics, counted the records in each group and disabled the details view. This table shows exactly what I want - aggregated data.
Now, I would like to show this graphically using a chart, but no matter how I select the data, it always shows the detailed records instead of the aggregated.
How can I show the aggregated results on the chart?
Regards,
Mr. Mariusz
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
Can you supply a bit more detail? What type of chart are you building? Can you post the report design or at least a screen shot of the behavior you are seeing?
Thanks!
MrMariusz
Here is the sample view. It shows the aggregated view and the chart.
Then below, the second table shows the actual detailed data.
In my example, I would like to show a line (or bar):
197 for 12
527 for 13
267 for 14
7 for 15 and
2 for 21
grather
I was just struggling with this last week.
If you have the detail data I think what I learned was to create a crosstab
So first create a datacube to capture the data
The put the crosstab on the report for the data table
Gary
MrMariusz
Yeap, that works. Thanks!
M.