Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Time format in 24 hour
stuart
Hi, I'm trying to display the time component of a datetime column in 24 hour format. I have tried the "Format DateTime" option with format: kk:mm but this returns 12:00AM as 24:00 rather than 00:00. Is there anyway to display 12:00AM as 00:00 in 24 hr time?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
grather
Time in a 24 hr clock starts at midnight
00:00 with some seconds and mil;i seconds
one minute after midnight
00:01
one sec before midnight
23:59:59
Gary
stuart
BIRT is displaying the time 00:30 (ie 12:30am) as 24:30 using the format option kk:mm is this right?
mwilliams
Hi stuart,
Try using HH:mm. You should get 00:30 then.
stuart
Excellent - exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Michael.
mwilliams
Not a problem. Glad to help!
abc123
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mwilliams" data-cid="61684" data-time="1268661624">
<div>
<p>Hi stuart, Try using HH:mm. You should get 00:30 then.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Thanks</p>