Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Common Library in Repository
UtahJerry
I have several reports that 'lose' the connection to my common library when I move them to the repository (Actuate 10 Java Components). Others work fine and I can't determine the difference. If I run the reports from the Report Designer, they work fine both on my desktop and in the repository. It is only when I execute the reports from a URL that they don't 'see' the library and lose all of the library based formatting and images, etc. All of my reports contain the following:
<list-property name="libraries">
<structure>
<property name="fileName">Resources/DFCM_Common.rptlibrary</property>
<property name="namespace">DFCM_Common</property>
</structure>
</list-property>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi jasheets:
You would need to deploy your BIRT library to Java Components resources folder. The location of this folder is configured through the context parameter BIRT_RESOURCE_PATH in "[ActuateJavaComponent]/WEB-INF/web.xml"
AV
UtahJerry
Thanks Ashwini, that took care of the problem. I was trying to make it difficult and had reconstructed the repository structure on my desktop. I put my libaray in the root of my project on my desktop and in the resources folder in the Java Components server and all is well.