Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Printing Charts from BIRT
RaviSalver
Did anyone try to print a report containing a chart? I have a chart and a list in my report, when i try to print, BIRT converts the output to PDF and the chart is lost. Even I could not see any other data which falls on the same page as the Chart in PDF. Do anyone know if there is any plug-in which i might be missing? I am using Maximo 7.1.0.0 on Weblogic 9.2.2.0 with BIRT 2.1.2 and IE 7.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RaviSalver
The Chart needs to be on a page by itself i.e. there should not be any other data on the same page as the chart. Ones i gave a page break after the chart its converting to PDF and printing properly.