Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF export Auto Wrapping
fwhorton
Hi All,
Hopefully, this is in the right forum. I created a report and ran report in report viewer. Column A width is set to 1 inch and row 1 has value "12345678901234567890" which is clearly over 1 inch. In the report viewer, the column is showing everything on one line instead of wrapping around to fill a second line which is alright but when I export to PDF the text is cut off displaying "1234567890123456". Is there a general solution to this since this could potential occur in any column?
I would think this would be a common problem but I couldnt find a solution when I did a search.
Thanks,
fw.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fwhorton
I tried setting all columns width set to dynamic width but problem still exists. The only solution I can think of is to add a space after so many characters but since the problem can occur in other columns I did not want to handle each one individually.
fwhorton
I see some related post under "Dynamic Column Width" but no solution.