Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Justify Dynamic Text on PDF
Rojo
Hi, can somebody help me, with the next problem:
I have a report, that contains a Dynamic Text element, then, i put a field with text in the dynamic text, then I Justify the text, when it is displayed on html, the text looks justified correctly , but when i display the report on PDF, the text doesn't appear justified, some idea ?
I'm using clipse BIRT Designer Version 2.1.2.v20070205-1728 Build <20070205-1728
Thanks a lot.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Rojo,<br />
<br />
You might take a look at the bugs at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a> and see if there was anything reported on that for PDF output back in 2.1.x. If you send me a report design with the sample database where you see this issue in 2.1.2, I'll run it in later versions and see if I see the same issue.