Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to organize Excel report?!
alex09
When I export my rpt file to Excel format, it looks weird! The columns and rows in the Excel sheet "messed-up" as shown in the attached screenshot.
And the colors are different from what I selected in my rpt file. For example, gray colors show as light green etc.
How can thess issues be resolved?
Thanks a lot,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi alex09,
What version of BIRT are you using? Can you recreate this issue using the sample classic models database so that I can run the report? Thanks.
alex09
Hi Michael,
I'm using Birt 3.2.17.
Attached sample rptdesign file.
Thank you,
mwilliams
alex09,
Since this report is run off your database that I can't access, I don't get the data in the report. I can see the compressed columns, but without data, it's hard to tell why it's doing that. It might just be because of the report layout. The incomplete report I can run looks the same in 2.3.1, 2.3.2, and 2.5. If you can make an actual sample report from the classic models sample database, I can look at that too.