Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
centering the whole report in the Web Viewer
Tero
Hello,
I have a report containing tables grids labels and charts.
this is all looking as aligned left to right, as my text here.
I would like to have them all centered, so that if I open it in the Web Viewer they stay in the middle. Also if the width of the viewer increase or decrease they keep staying in the middle.
I was looking at the Master Page, since I guess that is the place to configure it?
But I am not lucky after many trials and errors. which is the correct parameter to set this?
Thanks!
Tero
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
You can always add a 1X1 grid and put your report contents in it. Then in the general properties for the grid center justify it.
Jason
Tero
Thanks Jason, that does the trick.
Tero