Hello,<br />
<br />
I have a problem with calling a Birt report from external JSF application. <br />
<br />
I deployed birt.war file and my_application.war on Tomcat. So I received two application /birt and /my_application. <br />
My application is based on JSP/JSF. All I need want to do is call report from .jsf file (which is a part of my_application), so I'm using .birt.tld in the following way:<br />
<br />
<em class='bbc'><%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=latin2" pageEncoding="latin2"%><br />
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"><br />
<%@ taglib uri="
http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %><br />
<%@ taglib uri="
http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %><br />
<%@ taglib uri="WEB-INF/tlds/birt.tld" prefix="birt" %> <br />
<br />
<html><br />
<head><br />
<meta content="text/html; charset=latin2"http-equiv="content-type" /><br />
<title>Report</title><br />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" /><br />
</head><br />
<br />
<body><br />
<f:view><br />
<h:form><br />
<br />
<%-- The Embedded Birt Report Viewer --%><br />
<birt:viewer id="Birt" reportDesign="test.rptdesign"<br />
pattern="frameset" height="450" width="700" format="html"<br />
isHostPage="false"><br />
</birt:viewer> <br />
<br />
</h:form><br />
</f:view></em><br />
<br />
I've coppied birt.tld from /birt/WEB-INF/tlds/birt.tld to my_application/WEB-INF/tlds/birt.tld but I'm not sure it's a right step.<br />
<br />
I'm receiving the following error:<br />
<br />
<em class='bbc'>Unable to load tag handler class "org.eclipse.birt.report.taglib.ViewerTag" for tag "birt:viewer"<br />
</em><br />
<br />
I'm new in integrating birt with an external application so please help ... I need to fix it as soon as possible.