Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to refresh "Data Column Binding" for a Table?
JSdev
I use the BIRT engine to process a created .rpdesign file.
When a table is bound to a data set a list of the data set parameters are shown in the binding pane for the table. But its only the ones that are dragged into the table that are shown.
I need to do some filtering (using the BIRT engine from an application) on parameters that are not necessary dragged into a table.
If I click the refresh button (from the designer eclipse GUI) ALL parameters from the dataset are shown. But how do I accomplish this refresh from my application using the BIRT engine?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet