Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
background image in word file
rali
Hello everybody,
i was wondering if there is a way to write over an image. I'm doing a report that needs a background image and has to be exported in word. The problem is that if i use a background image, export the report in word and print it the background image is gone. I found out the if i set a print option in Office the background image is printed but the trouble is that my users are no capable to do it.
I thought that if i could use an image with low z-index instead of background color the problem would be solved. Is it possible?
Thank you
Rali
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet