Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Webdesk Error with SP2
PaulW
I have just installed TSSP2 and TSTSP2 on W2k. The problem described only occurs using WebDesk.
Tasks take a long time to appear when going to the task tab. There is only a droplist, a textbox, and a filter button appearing. SHould there be some more buttons appearing? If the tasks do eventually appear (aftter about 10 mins) any jobs that have been created by "SYSTEM" have "ERROR: not found" as their job creator.
When I roll back out of the Service packs, the problem "disappears". So has anyone seen this? Are there any workarounds, so that i can use the SP2s?
THANKS.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
This is the first I've heard of this problem, and I don't recall experiencing it myself. Have you tried re-installing the SPs? (both TeamSite and TeamSite Templating - assuming you have the latter installed also)
What browser / browser version are you using?
It might have been something that went wrong during the SP installation.
If the problem persists - please contact Interwoven Support.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
PaulW
I tried removing the SPs and reinstalling them. TS and TST. The problem still exists. But always disappears when i remove the service packs.
i am using IE5.5
Adam Stoller
As per previous suggestion - contact Interwoven Support
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
PaulW
i was just informed itis a bug with SP2. The new SP2 patch does not fix this problem. It only fixes performance when browsing workareas, not Task list.
So, waiting on a fix to come through.