Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Field With Percentage Throws Illegal Parameter exception
mmah
In a report, I have some fields that shows the value in percentage. For that particular field, I've written a scripted expression that is like:
/*
if (dataSetRow[G2_TOTAL_POLICIES] != 0)
Finance.Percent(dataSetRow[G2_NCD_A],dataSetRow[G2_TOTAL_POLICIES])
else
0
*/
When we preview the report in designer view, the results showed properly, but if I am to generate it via the servlet viewer, I would get a "There exists illegal parameter 0.0" or something.
The stacktrace is somewhat like this:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There exists illegal parameter:0.0
at org.eclipse.birt.core.script.function.general.Finance.percent(Finance.java:843)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.script.function.general.Finance$PercentScriptFunctionExecutor.execute(Finance.java:857)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.script.functionservice.impl.ScriptFunction.execute(ScriptFunction.java:146)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.script.functionservice.impl.CategoryWrapper$1.call(CategoryWrapper.java:67)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpretLoop(Interpreter.java:3237)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpret(Interpreter.java:2394)
at org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(InterpretedFunction.java:162)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:393)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:2834)
at org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.exec(InterpretedFunction.java:173)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.expression.BytecodeExpression.evaluate(BytecodeExpression.java:48)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.expression.ExprEvaluateUtil.evaluateCompiledExpression(ExprEvaluateUtil.java:196)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.expression.ExprEvaluateUtil.evaluateCompiledExpression(ExprEvaluateUtil.java:210)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.expression.ExprEvaluateUtil.evaluateExpression(ExprEvaluateUtil.java:67)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.BindingColumnsEvalUtil.evaluateValue(BindingColumnsEvalUtil.java:219)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.BindingColumnsEvalUtil.getColumnsValue(BindingColumnsEvalUtil.java:182)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator.prepareCurrentRow(ResultIterator.java:639)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator.(ResultIterator.java:157)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryResults.getResultIterator(QueryResults.java:176)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.QueryResultSet.(QueryResultSet.java:92)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.DteDataEngine.doExecuteQuery(DteDataEngine.java:129)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.AbstractDataEngine.execute(AbstractDataEngine.java:253)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExecutionContext.executeQuery(ExecutionContext.java:1755)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.QueryItemExecutor.executeQuery(QueryItemExecutor.java:76)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.TableItemExecutor.execute(TableItemExecutor.java:62)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.dup.SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.execute(SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.java:43)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.wrap.WrappedReportItemExecutor.execute(WrappedReportItemExecutor.java:46)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.l18n.LocalizedReportItemExecutor.execute(LocalizedReportItemExecutor.java:34)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:64)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:26)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:135)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLInlineStackingLM.resumeLayout(HTMLInlineStackingLM.java:106)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLInlineStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLInlineStackingLM.java:155)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:26)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:135)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:69)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:26)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLTableLM.layoutChildren(HTMLTableLM.java:78)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:135)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:69)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:26)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:135)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLInlineStackingLM.resumeLayout(HTMLInlineStackingLM.java:106)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLInlineStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLInlineStackingLM.java:155)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:26)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:135)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:69)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:26)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLTableLM.layoutChildren(HTMLTableLM.java:78)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:135)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:69)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:26)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:135)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLInlineStackingLM.resumeLayout(HTMLInlineStackingLM.java:106)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLInlineStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLInlineStackingLM.java:155)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:26)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:135)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:69)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:26)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLTableLM.layoutChildren(HTMLTableLM.java:78)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:135)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:69)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLPageLM.layout(HTMLPageLM.java:90)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLReportLayoutEngine.layout(HTMLReportLayoutEngine.java:99)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:157)
I'm not sure whether if Finance.percent function is creating the problem or not but if I replaced the Finance.percent value with the long way formula, the report would be generated properly.
(dataSetRow[G2_NCD_A] / dataSetRow[G2_TOTAL_POLICIES]) * 100
I would like to know whether it's a bug in 2.5M6, since as I've upgraded it a week ago.
Melvin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet