Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Interactivity between reports
aroy
Hello Friends -
I need to create a dashboard which will have interactivity between all reports in my dashboards.
Reports are made in BIRT and using ASP.NET, for front end.
Now what I am doing is after publishing my reports in BIRT I am using those links to open the reports in my dashboard.
Suppose I am having 3 reports, I am dragging the report in one by one and dropping in my dashboard, at present I am using iframes to show the reports.
So if I dragged 3 reports, I will be having 3 iframes.
But I am missing the interactivity.
If my 1st report in clicked, the 2nd & 3rd will get change, Can someone help me how to achieve this functionality in ASP.NET?
Reply awaited!!!
Thanks in advance
Arindam R
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi Arindam,<br />
Actuate JSAPI is client side scripting language and it will help you achieve what you are looking to do. Check out the mashup example:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/wiki/Programming_with_the_JSAPI/#Mashup_Example'>Programming
with the JSAPI - BIRT Wiki - BIRT Exchange</a><br />
<br />
Here is a link to a wiki article on Actuate JSAPI:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/wiki/GSG:Getting_Started_with_BIRT_JavaScript_API/'>GSG:Getting
Started with BIRT JavaScript API - BIRT Wiki - BIRT Exchange</a><br />
<br />
<br />
Ashwini