Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
does eclipse 3.4.2 have build path configuration bugs?
Meghiddo
I am having probelsm creating a project with richfaces or icefaces. I can create them just fine, with no errors, but when I try to view them at localhost I get a 404 error (I dont get this error when I do a straightforward jsf project, only icefaces and richfaces).
When I create a richfaces project, I always notice in the project explorer that the libraries are constantly changing ordser, as if eclipse cant decide what order to put them in. I have also heard things about 3.4.2 having classpath problems with jsf. Has anyone heard anythign similar or know of any ways to fix this? Or how I can configure the build path myself, because I really have no idea how it should be done.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet