Hello All,<br />
<br />
I'm a new BIRT user, but an old hand at Flex. Currently I am using Flex 3 to build a CRM platform and am looking to use BIRT to display reports inside my Flex application. <br />
<br />
One thing to note, I am completely new to using JBoss (or any J2EE server for that matter). I have installed JBoss 5.0.1.GA and am using the integrated Tomcat. I have the BIRT viewer up and running and can navigate to a report directly via URL (ie - <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://192.168.133.129:8080/birt-viewer/frameset?__report=report/accounts.rptdesign)'>http://192.168.133.129:8080/birt-viewer/frameset?__report=report/accounts.rptdesign)</a>. <br />
<br />
I have been trying to write my app so I could display the viewer INSIDE my flex app using IFrames, but when I call the URL I get an error message stating "The viewing session is not available or has expired". This has me completely mystified. Has anyone seen this? <br />
<br />
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get this to work? Anything would be appreciated. <br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Amanda