Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Identical Recorde getting skipped in report
Rapporter
Hi Everyone,
I have a problem.I am generating report through RE API. I am facing 2 problems.
>My resultset is returning non unique records. But while report generation those records are skipped.
>precision for some data is changing i.e. if column value is 0.3 it is showing as 0.2999999999.
How can I fix these things?
Regards,
Surabhi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Surabhi,
How are you presenting your data? In a table? Crosstab? List?
Rapporter
Hi Michael,
I am showing data in table which is generated by RE API.
Regards,
Surabhi
mwilliams
Surabhi,
If you could attach an example that I can run where this breaks, that'd be helpful.
Are you using any grouping in your table by chance? Possibly using only the group header and/or hiding the group detail?
Rapporter
Hi,
I got distinct row getting skipped thing. But I am still stuck with data precision issue.Plz help.