Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow and grouptask
Kay
I am trying to add a grouptask to an existing workflow. I keep getting the following error "Can't locate object method 'new' via package 'Teamsite::JavaResourceBundle' at (eval 6) line 26.
I have removed these use statements/declarations from my workflow, but that is still the same error I get. As I started digging, best thing I could find was one of the Config.pm modules that talked about a specific version of perl 4 vs 3. Any help would be most appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Can you post the code / wft / whatever you are working on (as an attachment)?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Kay
Thanks for your reply. I've actually made good progress today, and now trying to figure out how to pass the "sharedby" element to the grouptask? Does the grouptask call a sharedby element, or is it just an attribute of the grouptask? I suspect it might be a sub-element, but haven't figured out how to do that yet. If I pass as an attribute, then it says I'm missing vpath, if I insert before successors, it says I'm missing successors. This is really in the early stages. Thanks!
Adam Stoller
I suggest you take a look at IWHOME/local/config/wft/iwwf.dtd - it will probably help you answer questions like this.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
bodo
Hi,
this works fine with my workflow,
"masters" is a UNIX group.
Greetings,
Bodo
<grouptask lock = "f" name = "Errors_away" start = "f" readonly = "f" description = "__INSERT__($Description);">
<areavpath v = "__INSERT__($VPath);"/>
<successors>
<successorset description = "Publish">
<succ v = "Publish"/>
</successorset>
<successorset description = "End">
<succ v = "End"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<sharedby>
<group v = "masters"/>
</sharedby>
<activation>
<or>
<pred v = "Email_to_Admin"/>
</or>
</activation>
</grouptask>