Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to create database and start on the report?
catherine
Hi all, I have succeeded downloaded RTC standard edition, DTP-SDK, BIRT-Report-Framework-SDK and EMF.
I tried to do a simple report using the dataset provided in birt and it can run well... However when I deploy it in my jazz team server the label and text can appear but not the data... can anyone help me with that?
It says
"The following items have errors:
ReportDesign(id=1):
+ Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc
Cannot load JDBC Driver class: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.sampledb.Driver"
Anyone can solve this?
And I need to present a report by end of this week for my final year project and I got no idea how to generate a report. I was told to generate a report showing my work items done in RTC. But I thought of inserting the data to dataset myself because I didnt do much on the work items in RTC.
How can I possibly create a new dataset and add in records of myself... How can I create a database? Please advise me thanks.
Thanks
Catherine
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet