Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 4.5.1 SP2 Problem
ela
Hi,
we're preparing for the upgrade to TeamSite 5.5.2, but as we still are on 4.5.1 (Solaris) without SP2, we first have to install this required SP (according to IW). We have installed the following SP's and Patches on our test server:
- sp2 for ts4.5.1
- patch 1192 and 1196 for ts4.5.1
- sp2 for tst4.5.1
After installation, there are more things which don't work as before (or not at all), and I've split up my questions and posted them in the relevant forums.
1. Numeric unicode appears in the existing DCR's. It's no problem when creating new DCR's. I asked IW Support about this when we once tested TS 5.0.1 and had the same problem. Their solution was to make the users change the characters manually. Our users would definitely not be happy about that one! I could of course run a script to replace the characters in the DCR's, but is there an easier solution?
2. Entering new lines in DCT fields doesn't result in a new line in the generated preview file anymore - everything comes on the same line. Only by inserting actual <p></p> or adding a new field works. Howcome? Any idea how to change this?
I would appreciate some help! I have logged this as a support case as well, but perhaps you guys can give some tipps as well?
Kind regards,
Eldbjørg Lamvik
Swiss Mobiliar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ela
OK, I found some info concerning my second problem in article 2074; the functionality of the RTF textarea fields was changed with the patches 1101, 1102 and SP2! Well, it's not what I would like, but different customers - different needs! Will try to find a way around and would be happy for suggestions!
Adam Stoller
Filter the text contained in the textarea (translating '\n' to <p> perhaps) before outputting it to the generated page.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
ela
Thanks! I'll try it out.
Eldbjørg