Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CSV Files
catherine
I have created a simple file (student.csv) with the following:
admin_nbr, first_name, last_name
062838R, Catherine, Tok
062756B, Melissa, Ng
How do I connect the data source and data set to this? Is this considered a xml file? I tried to connect but a error prompted stating this is not a xml file.
Please advise me
Thanks so much
Catherine
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ganesh1984
try using scripted data source.
catherine
hi I tried... So I paste what I have in the notepad into the script?
catherine
Hi I just chose Flat File Data Source and now I can insert my csv file into the data and show...
But when I use RTC to deploy the report, Jazz team server can show the label and name but not the data... it states error.