Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Subreport - Available Column Bindings does not appear in Expression Builder
ttessitore
I am trying to create my first subreport in birt. My master report uses the following sql for the data set:
select dbo.Incident.IncidentId,dbo.Incident.Phone,dbo.Incident.CallerName from dbo.Incident.
The subreport uses the sql for its dataset:
select dbo.IncidentRemarks.Remark
from dbo.IncidentRemarks
where dbo.IncidentRemarks.IncidentId = ?
I want to use the incidentid from the master report to drive the subreport. When I go Dataset Parameter Binding, select the parameter and edit, then go into the expression builder of the value, the "Available Column Bindings" category is not displayed. Is there a bug or am I doing something wrong? Is there any other way to insure that my parameter is filled with the corresponding incidentid from the master report?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ttessitore
I figured it out. The table must be inside the list for the available column bindings to appear.
Diwakar
<p>I am also facing same issue , can you please explain it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>