Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Service Pack 3 Error
guy1
After installing SP3 for Teamsite, this is the error I am getting from the browser when I browse to the Lauchpad (When I uninstalled SP3 it worked fine) -
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /iw/webdesk/teamsite/launch.jsp.
Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Unknown error
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.27 Server at pwcm01 Port 80
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The error means iwwebd can't talk to the servlet engine. The error-page-generation-cgi is not working for some
reason either. You might want to make sure you wait long enough for servletd to come up before having users access the system. I know with the new IWOV corporate demo we wait 10-15 minutes for everything to stabilize (including IBM WebSphere portal, email, etc).
If you still have issues, I recommend you file a support case.
lissa