Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Insert "Group Header or Footer" option grayed out
al91206
I go to add a group header (I've selected the table where my group is already created) and the option is always grayed out. I also tried selecting each row in the table - and that doesn't work either - still grayed out.
I'm using BIRT 2.3.2
I bet it's some little thing I'm missing - any help is greatly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi al91206,
I see the issue your talking about. Not sure what is up there. I'll check in the 2.5M7 release and see if this is still an issue. If you already have a group header in the table, you can right click on its tab and insert a row above or below and it'll be of group header type. I'll let you know if I notice anything different in 2.5.
mwilliams
al91206,<br />
<br />
Still the same in 2.5 M7. Please log a bug for this at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a>. You may search the bugs before submitting one to see if it's already been reported. Thanks.
al91206
Logged as: Bug 276380
mwilliams
Thanks al91206!