Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
oracle Stored proc not working
deanhiller
I have an oracle stored procedure but I can't seem to call it. I always get the error
Cannot execute the statement.
SQL statement does not return a ResultSet object.
ORA-06550: line1, column 7:
PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to PROCONDEMANDCALLSTATUS
My query is
{ call pkgOnDemandRpt.procOnDemandCallStatus(?, ?, ?, ?, ?) }
because there are 4 in parameters and 1 out cursor parameter.
i then add 4 input parameters all of type string and then I add the 5th one but I am not sure what to choose as the type since it is a cursor. I want a ResultSet type but that choice is not there. How does this work?
thanks,
Dean
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
I think the issue stems from the Oracle driver you are using.<br />
<br />
Have a look at this thread: <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/ad-hoc-interactive-reporting/14057-unable-call-stored-proc.html#post44230'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/ad-hoc-interactive-reporting/14057-unable-call-stored-proc.html#post44230</a>
;