Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to deploy xml data source
bitisony
I use an xml file as xml data source for report design, but actually in the run time, I use report engine API to set data source, as:
<data-sources>
<oda-data-source extensionID="org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oda.xml" name="titleDataSource" id="5">
<property name="FILELIST">E:my projectreport branchrm3srcsharedcommoncomtrapezeapplsharedintrfcreportsreporttitle.xml</property>
</oda-data-source>
</data-sources>
ByteArrayInputStream bis =
new ByteArrayInputStream(xmlData.toString().getBytes("UTF8"));
HashMap contextMap = new HashMap();
contextMap.put("org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.xml.inputStream",
bis);
contextMap.put(
"org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.xml.closeInputStream",
new Boolean(true));
task.setAppContext(contextMap);
===========================================
My question is that, in the run time I do not need this xml file anymore, but if I remove this file and remove data source declaring, there is an exception error.
So how can I deploy xml data source in BIRT?
You known the xml file uses absolute path, it can not be deployed.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet