Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Viewer.properties doesn't work
brunocobra
Hi all!
I'm trying to customize the options on Birt Viewer using viewer.properties, but it doesn't work. Have you any ideia why?
In web.xml, I have the following:
<context-param>
<param-name>BIRT_VIEWER_CONFIG_FILE</param-name>
<param-value>WEB-INF/viewer.properties</param-value>
</context-param>
I'm sure that my viewer.properties is in WEB-INF. So why this occurs?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
What error are you getting? Can you attach the properties file you are using as well as the Viewer behavior you are trying to control through the file?
brunocobra
My viewer.properties is only this:
#####
# [EXTENSION SETTING]
viewer.extension.html=html
viewer.extension.pdf=pdf
viewer.extension.doc=doc
viewer.extension.xls_prototype=xls
# [OUTPUT FORMAT LABEL NAME]
viewer.label.html=HTML
viewer.label.pdf=PDF
viewer.label.doc=Word
viewer.label.xls_prototype=Excel
# [CSV SEPARATOR]
viewer.sep.0=,
viewer.sep.1=;
viewer.sep.2=:
viewer.sep.3=|
viewer.sep.4=t
#####
And don't occurs errors. What happens is that I'm trying to "limit" some functionallities like as export to PPT.
Unfortunatelly, this file is not read and I don't know why.
bhanley
Can you post the file as an attachment to the thread so I can have a look?
brunocobra
Ok, I put them web.xml and viewer.properties.
(I had to rename them as txt, else I could not add them)