Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab problems....!
kalpak
Dear all
1) How can I add labels above Dimensions [groups] as headers??
2) How can I have totals of only some fields in measures [summary] area.
For example I need a COMMON EXPENSE TOTAL and TRAVEL EXPENSE TOTAL and then a EXPENSE TOTAL from expense measures...!
Any one please help..!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi kalpak,
For the dimension headers, there is a header area in the top left corner of the crosstab to use for this. For question 2, can you set up a report with the sample database or using a flat file database so I can run the report and understand exactly what you're looking for. Thanks.
kalpak
"For the dimension headers, there is a header area in the top left corner of the crosstab to use for this"
You mean to say we have to put a grid or table there in the header area and match with the dimension headers in size ?